Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fridgid Photos

Okay, so we've got a pretty small kitchen with a humongous refrigerator that's too big for the space allocated. The top of it's covered with catfood containers, crackers, cereals, and coffee/tea supplies. One side is covered with coupons and odd take-out numbers. The inside seems to be mostly dressings, jams, jellies and condiments of all types. There's a box of chocolate covered strawberries jammed on top, along with a carton of eggs. Everything else is probably pretty old, from the looks of things. The tupperware conatiner with the spagetti in it is gone now, though. I had it for dinner. So's the one with the chicken caccitori. My wife's talking about remodeling the kitchen and combining the space with our family room. It's always been way too small with not nearly enough storage. You'd all probably agree with her.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Fj!!!! You totally came through for me! (Do you mind if I put the pictures on my blog?) Thanks for the different angles, and especially the details. This is awesome.

Our house was built in 1986, so we could use some upgrades too. My stove top has 2 burners that work, so that's a good excuse to eat out. :p

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Sure, take all you like. Sorry for the "blur" in the middle one. I've got a book-like case for my I-Pad, and it makes it a bit awkward when trying to take pictures and look at the screen...

And yes, any excuse to eat out is a good excuse, in my book! ;)